Proudly Sponsored by: TBA
Entry Fee: $1.00
Prize Money: 1st $5.00, 2nd $1.00, 3rd Card
Chief Steward: Violet Bright
Theme: Centenary (100 Years)
Entries Close: Thursday 26th January 2017
- All entries are subject to the by-laws of the Society.
- Prize money will be paid at the time of collection of exhibits. Unclaimed prize money will be forfeited if not collected from the Secretary’s Office within 14 days after the show.
- All exhibits must be the bona fide work of the exhibitor.
- Delivery of exhibits – exhibits to be delivered to the Showgrounds on Wednesday 25th January 2017 between 1pm-3pm only or a specified drop off point before Wednesday.
- Collection of exhibits – all exhibits will be available for collection after 3pm on Sunday 29th January 2017. The Society will not accept responsibility for exhibits not collected during that time.
D01 Cross Stitch
D08 Handmade Card
D09 Patchwork Pillow
Junior (10years to 16years)
B01 Portrait drawing
B04 Writing a poem
B05 Article made from recycled material
Junior (9years & Under)
BK01 Sock Puppet
BK04 Vegetable animal
BK05 Article made from recycled material
BK06 Lego Construction