We have been working hard on a new design for our 100th Show.
The competition will also be open to all ages.
Only one entry per competitor.
Entries can be left at the Neerim District Community Bank or Posted: Po Box 80, Neerim South, Vic 3831 up until the Friday 26th of January 2017.
Entry Fee: $1.50
Entries Close: Sunday 29th January 2017
Prize Money: 1st $5.00, 2nd $1.00, 3rd Card
Chief Steward: Bonnie McCall
Judged: Sunday 29th January 2017
Choice of 2 designs: Horse or Cow
Designs available from; Website, Facebook page, Bendigo Bank or Contact Chief Steward.
- All entries are subject to the by-laws of the Society.
- Prize money will be paid at the time of collection of exhibits. Unclaimed prize money will be forfeited if not collected from the Secretary’s Office within 14 days after the show.
- All exhibits must be the bona fide work of the exhibitor.
- Collection of exhibits – all exhibits will be available for collection after 3pm on Sunday 29th January 2017. The Society will not accept responsibility for exhibits not collected during that time.
- All names and contact information must be displayed to be eligible.
E01 Open to all ages